Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
- The Civil Air Patrol Places Wreaths at Chattanooga National Cemetery
- Hunter Museum Features Holiday Tree Tradition + NY Times Photo Exhibit
Six Partners Plan to Start Chattanooga's First Female-Centered Angel Fund
The JumpFund is Chattanooga’s first female-centered angel fund, with $2 million in projected assets. By the middle of this year, the six partners administering the fund plan to begin investing in 12 female-led companies centered in Chattanooga. WUTC's Richard Winham talked to two of the partners in the fund, Kristina Montague and Leonora Williamson.