Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Six Partners Plan to Start Chattanooga's First Female-Centered Angel Fund
The JumpFund is Chattanooga’s first female-centered angel fund, with $2 million in projected assets. By the middle of this year, the six partners administering the fund plan to begin investing in 12 female-led companies centered in Chattanooga. WUTC's Richard Winham talked to two of the partners in the fund, Kristina Montague and Leonora Williamson.