Most Active Stories
- London Mayor Boris Johnson Settles U.S. Tax Bill Ahead Of Visit
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
Six Partners Plan to Start Chattanooga's First Female-Centered Angel Fund
The JumpFund is Chattanooga’s first female-centered angel fund, with $2 million in projected assets. By the middle of this year, the six partners administering the fund plan to begin investing in 12 female-led companies centered in Chattanooga. WUTC's Richard Winham talked to two of the partners in the fund, Kristina Montague and Leonora Williamson.