Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Snow on Lookout Mountain for a Ruby Red Christmas
Santa and Mrs Claus will be there to spend time with the children and a few energetic elves. Other holiday themed activities include carriage rides around the property and a quick climb to the top of the castle tower presents a beautiful view of the holiday lights in the city. In the heart of the mountain the falls will be festively lit and holiday music will join the roar of the water. Local performers will be spending time adding natural music to the cavern with a bell choir and the Scenic City Chorus performing on certain nights. Contact Ruby Falls at 423-821-2544 for a schedule of performances. Ruby Red Christmas can be experienced at Ruby Falls every Friday and Saturday in December from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM. Santa and Mrs. Claus will not be available December 28th and 29th but the elves will still be there for holiday games.