Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Snow on Lookout Mountain for a Ruby Red Christmas
Santa and Mrs Claus will be there to spend time with the children and a few energetic elves. Other holiday themed activities include carriage rides around the property and a quick climb to the top of the castle tower presents a beautiful view of the holiday lights in the city. In the heart of the mountain the falls will be festively lit and holiday music will join the roar of the water. Local performers will be spending time adding natural music to the cavern with a bell choir and the Scenic City Chorus performing on certain nights. Contact Ruby Falls at 423-821-2544 for a schedule of performances. Ruby Red Christmas can be experienced at Ruby Falls every Friday and Saturday in December from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM. Santa and Mrs. Claus will not be available December 28th and 29th but the elves will still be there for holiday games.