Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
The Social Petwork
You probably have a Facebook account. All your friends have Facebook profiles. Your parents, grandparents, aunts, and uncles have accounts. But does your dog have a Facebook profile? How about your neighbor's cat?
In this story, Dana Lingerfelt talks about why she has a Facebook profile for her Jack Russell Terrier. Pet owners have other options for social networking such Dogbook, a third-party Facebook application which allows users to share their animals' favorite parks, treats, and television shows.
On Pins and Needles