Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- Nerd Wars Becomes Geek Noosphere
- Bill Allowing Americans To Unlock Cellphones Passes House, Heads To Obama
The Social Petwork
You probably have a Facebook account. All your friends have Facebook profiles. Your parents, grandparents, aunts, and uncles have accounts. But does your dog have a Facebook profile? How about your neighbor's cat?
In this story, Dana Lingerfelt talks about why she has a Facebook profile for her Jack Russell Terrier. Pet owners have other options for social networking such Dogbook, a third-party Facebook application which allows users to share their animals' favorite parks, treats, and television shows.
On Pins and Needles