Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- CSAS Tops the List of Chattanooga's Grade Schools in 2013 Report
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
The Social Petwork
You probably have a Facebook account. All your friends have Facebook profiles. Your parents, grandparents, aunts, and uncles have accounts. But does your dog have a Facebook profile? How about your neighbor's cat?
In this story, Dana Lingerfelt talks about why she has a Facebook profile for her Jack Russell Terrier. Pet owners have other options for social networking such Dogbook, a third-party Facebook application which allows users to share their animals' favorite parks, treats, and television shows.
On Pins and Needles