Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
The Social Petwork
You probably have a Facebook account. All your friends have Facebook profiles. Your parents, grandparents, aunts, and uncles have accounts. But does your dog have a Facebook profile? How about your neighbor's cat?
In this story, Dana Lingerfelt talks about why she has a Facebook profile for her Jack Russell Terrier. Pet owners have other options for social networking such Dogbook, a third-party Facebook application which allows users to share their animals' favorite parks, treats, and television shows.
On Pins and Needles