Most Active Stories
- Coleman Barks, Interpreter of Sufi Poet Rumi, Is Coming (Back) To Chattanooga
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
The Social Petwork
You probably have a Facebook account. All your friends have Facebook profiles. Your parents, grandparents, aunts, and uncles have accounts. But does your dog have a Facebook profile? How about your neighbor's cat?
In this story, Dana Lingerfelt talks about why she has a Facebook profile for her Jack Russell Terrier. Pet owners have other options for social networking such Dogbook, a third-party Facebook application which allows users to share their animals' favorite parks, treats, and television shows.
On Pins and Needles