Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- CSAS Tops the List of Chattanooga's Grade Schools in 2013 Report
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
For Some Kids, Summer Schedule Can Be A Struggle
School's out! Good news, right?
For some families, the loose structure of summer days can be a big adjustment . Especially for families with kids who struggle with mental health issues. Farlie Chastain is a counselor at Parkridge Valley, which serves children and adolescents, as well as adults, with mental health issues. He says that the structure of school may be gone in the summer, but parents can put their own in place. Listen to the story here.