Most Active Stories
- Catching A Southern Coyote, Then Letting It Go In The Name Of Science
- FCC Could Allow EPB to Expand Gigabit Internet Service
- Photography & Persuasion: A Conversation with Billy Weeks, Doug Strickland and Dr. Michael Friedman
- Start It Up Episode 16: GPS Goes Mad, Bad, and Dangerous!
- UTC Partners With Zoo, Other Organizations to Help Animals
For Some Kids, Summer Schedule Can Be A Struggle
School's out! Good news, right?
For some families, the loose structure of summer days can be a big adjustment . Especially for families with kids who struggle with mental health issues. Farlie Chastain is a counselor at Parkridge Valley, which serves children and adolescents, as well as adults, with mental health issues. He says that the structure of school may be gone in the summer, but parents can put their own in place. Listen to the story here.