Most Active Stories
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Hundreds of Bikers Participate in Memorial Ride for Chattanooga Shooting Victims
- Chattanooga Gunman's Family Says He 'Suffered From Depression'
- Shootings In Chattanooga: What We Know About The Alleged Gunman
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
For Some Kids, Summer Schedule Can Be A Struggle
School's out! Good news, right?
For some families, the loose structure of summer days can be a big adjustment . Especially for families with kids who struggle with mental health issues. Farlie Chastain is a counselor at Parkridge Valley, which serves children and adolescents, as well as adults, with mental health issues. He says that the structure of school may be gone in the summer, but parents can put their own in place. Listen to the story here.