Most Active Stories
- Scientists Discover Massive New Magma Chamber Under Yellowstone
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Syria's Minorities: Caught Between Sword Of ISIS And Wrath of Assad
For Some Kids, Summer Schedule Can Be A Struggle
School's out! Good news, right?
For some families, the loose structure of summer days can be a big adjustment . Especially for families with kids who struggle with mental health issues. Farlie Chastain is a counselor at Parkridge Valley, which serves children and adolescents, as well as adults, with mental health issues. He says that the structure of school may be gone in the summer, but parents can put their own in place. Listen to the story here.