Most Active Stories
- In Libya, Gadhafi's Son, Saif Al-Islam, Is Sentenced To Death In Absentia
- Reflections Gallery on Lee Highway is Celebrating The Rural South
- Hillary Clinton Releases 8 Years Of Tax Returns
- First Chattanooga Shooting Victim Is Laid To Rest
- Thousands Line Funeral Procession Route for Petty Officer 2nd Class Randall Smith
For Some Kids, Summer Schedule Can Be A Struggle
School's out! Good news, right?
For some families, the loose structure of summer days can be a big adjustment . Especially for families with kids who struggle with mental health issues. Farlie Chastain is a counselor at Parkridge Valley, which serves children and adolescents, as well as adults, with mental health issues. He says that the structure of school may be gone in the summer, but parents can put their own in place. Listen to the story here.