Most Active Stories
- Bernie Sanders Just Drew A Huge Crowd. How Does It Measure Up?
- How Your Brain Remembers Where You Parked The Car
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Praised by NPR, Pitchfork & NYT, Torres Will Perform in Chattanooga 7/2
For Some Kids, Summer Schedule Can Be A Struggle
School's out! Good news, right?
For some families, the loose structure of summer days can be a big adjustment . Especially for families with kids who struggle with mental health issues. Farlie Chastain is a counselor at Parkridge Valley, which serves children and adolescents, as well as adults, with mental health issues. He says that the structure of school may be gone in the summer, but parents can put their own in place. Listen to the story here.