Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
The Early Stages
Southtree Co-Founder Advises 'How To Bootstrap Your Startup'
When Adam Boeselager was at Lee University, he and his friend Nick Macco decided to start a business converting old home videos and audio recordings into digital files. Now, three years later, their company Southtree has created more than a million DVDs for customers all over the country.
Boeselager recently wrote an article for Entrepreneursunpluggd.com, titled "How to Bootstrap Your Startup." In this segment, he discusses the article and other things he's learned being a young entrepreneur in Chattanooga.