Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
The Early Stages
Southtree Co-Founder Advises 'How To Bootstrap Your Startup'
When Adam Boeselager was at Lee University, he and his friend Nick Macco decided to start a business converting old home videos and audio recordings into digital files. Now, three years later, their company Southtree has created more than a million DVDs for customers all over the country.
Boeselager recently wrote an article for Entrepreneursunpluggd.com, titled "How to Bootstrap Your Startup." In this segment, he discusses the article and other things he's learned being a young entrepreneur in Chattanooga.