Most Active Stories
- Here's Why UAW Thinks This New Push In Chattanooga Will Be Different
- Did Cleveland, TN Really Redefine 'Mile High Club' With $42 Million in Pork?
- Lawyers Dressed in Hoodies and Bluejeans
- UnifiEd is Hosting Debates With the District 5 and District 9 School Board Candidates
- Patrick Johnston: The Odyssey of a Soccer Junkie
The Early Stages
Southtree Co-Founder Advises 'How To Bootstrap Your Startup'
When Adam Boeselager was at Lee University, he and his friend Nick Macco decided to start a business converting old home videos and audio recordings into digital files. Now, three years later, their company Southtree has created more than a million DVDs for customers all over the country.
Boeselager recently wrote an article for Entrepreneursunpluggd.com, titled "How to Bootstrap Your Startup." In this segment, he discusses the article and other things he's learned being a young entrepreneur in Chattanooga.