Most Active Stories
- Cellphone Service Down For Thousands, But Regulators May Never Know Why
- Jewish Federation of Greater Chattanooga Hosts Enthusiastic Visitors
- Start It Up Episode 33: New Private Equity Firm Seeks Acquisitions
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Start It Up Episode 32: Angel Summit To Bring Investors to Chattanooga
The Early Stages
Southtree Co-Founder Advises 'How To Bootstrap Your Startup'
When Adam Boeselager was at Lee University, he and his friend Nick Macco decided to start a business converting old home videos and audio recordings into digital files. Now, three years later, their company Southtree has created more than a million DVDs for customers all over the country.
Boeselager recently wrote an article for Entrepreneursunpluggd.com, titled "How to Bootstrap Your Startup." In this segment, he discusses the article and other things he's learned being a young entrepreneur in Chattanooga.