Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Tennessee State Rep. Eric Watson, Others Discuss Pros And Cons Of Arming Teachers
The Early Stages
Southtree Co-Founder Advises 'How To Bootstrap Your Startup'
When Adam Boeselager was at Lee University, he and his friend Nick Macco decided to start a business converting old home videos and audio recordings into digital files. Now, three years later, their company Southtree has created more than a million DVDs for customers all over the country.
Boeselager recently wrote an article for Entrepreneursunpluggd.com, titled "How to Bootstrap Your Startup." In this segment, he discusses the article and other things he's learned being a young entrepreneur in Chattanooga.