Most Active Stories
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Why Some East Tennesseans Drink Raw Milk
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- Filmmaker Daniel Griffith Celebrates Mystery Science Theater 3000 in New Documentary
Star Night Golden Jubilee
The golden anniversary of Star Night will be celebrated Saturday, August 25th at the Chattanooga Convention Center.
2012 marks the 50th year of this annual fundraiser for the Siskin Children's Institute. The event began as a benefit concert to encourage participation in the Siskin Memorial Foundation's 365 donor program. Over the years it has become a favorite annual gala event. This year Star Night will be taking a look back at 50 years of successful celebration of the programs and services supported by the Siskin Children's Institute.
Proceeds from Star Night will benefit the education, outreach, health and research programs at the Siskin Children's institute that help improve the lives of children with special needs and their families.