Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- Chris Dortch Previews the Chattanooga Film Festival
- Thursday, March 19’s Giveaway: a GoPro HERO Cam
Summer In the City, License to Thrill Benefits the American Cancer Society
The annual gala event for the American Cancer Society is coming up August 16th at the Stratton House.
This year Summer in the City is taking a page from James Bond and Monte Carlo. In this interview I speak with the event chair Jennifer Little and Jill Norton Woodruff from the American Cancer Society. To purchase tickets call 423-499-2603.