Most Active Stories
- Scientists Discover Massive New Magma Chamber Under Yellowstone
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Celebration of Southern Literature: What Charles Frazier Thinks of 'Cold Mountain' Opera
- Muse of Fire: Ten Original Short Plays Written by Kids, Acted by Adults
Summer In the City, License to Thrill Benefits the American Cancer Society
The annual gala event for the American Cancer Society is coming up August 16th at the Stratton House.
This year Summer in the City is taking a page from James Bond and Monte Carlo. In this interview I speak with the event chair Jennifer Little and Jill Norton Woodruff from the American Cancer Society. To purchase tickets call 423-499-2603.