Most Active Stories
- Into The Woods Entertains Audience at Chattanooga Theatre Centre
- Catching A Southern Coyote, Then Letting It Go In The Name Of Science
- FCC Could Allow EPB to Expand Gigabit Internet Service
- Start It Up Episode 16: GPS Goes Mad, Bad, and Dangerous!
- New Harvested Here Organization Connects Farmers, Restaurants
Summer In the City, License to Thrill Benefits the American Cancer Society
The annual gala event for the American Cancer Society is coming up August 16th at the Stratton House.
This year Summer in the City is taking a page from James Bond and Monte Carlo. In this interview I speak with the event chair Jennifer Little and Jill Norton Woodruff from the American Cancer Society. To purchase tickets call 423-499-2603.