Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Summer In the City, License to Thrill Benefits the American Cancer Society
The annual gala event for the American Cancer Society is coming up August 16th at the Stratton House.
This year Summer in the City is taking a page from James Bond and Monte Carlo. In this interview I speak with the event chair Jennifer Little and Jill Norton Woodruff from the American Cancer Society. To purchase tickets call 423-499-2603.