Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Summer In the City, License to Thrill Benefits the American Cancer Society
The annual gala event for the American Cancer Society is coming up August 16th at the Stratton House.
This year Summer in the City is taking a page from James Bond and Monte Carlo. In this interview I speak with the event chair Jennifer Little and Jill Norton Woodruff from the American Cancer Society. To purchase tickets call 423-499-2603.