Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
A Summer's Tale Told in the Midst of a Cold, Cold Winter 1/25 & 1/26
Shakespeare Chattanooga is presenting two staged readings of Shakespeare’s comedy, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, which they have re-titled A Midwinter Night’s Dream in deference to the season. Richard Winham talked to Janis Hashe, the director, and Steve Disbrow, one of the actors, about the play and their unusual approach to the readings. Performances are on 1/25 and 1/26 at Grace Episcopal Church.