Most Active Stories
- Broadcaster Luther Masingill Was A Fixture In Chattanooga
- Halting Schizophrenia Before It Starts
- How 'Foodies' Were Duped Into Thinking McDonald's Was High-End Food
- Murray County Schools Are Improving Graduation Rates With Reading Software
- Nearly 500 Years After Protestant Reformation, Area Catholics and Lutherans Eye Reconciliation
A Summer's Tale Told in the Midst of a Cold, Cold Winter 1/25 & 1/26
Shakespeare Chattanooga is presenting two staged readings of Shakespeare’s comedy, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, which they have re-titled A Midwinter Night’s Dream in deference to the season. Richard Winham talked to Janis Hashe, the director, and Steve Disbrow, one of the actors, about the play and their unusual approach to the readings. Performances are on 1/25 and 1/26 at Grace Episcopal Church.