Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- VW Chattanooga Not Only Gets New SUV; Also Gets New Research Center
A Summer's Tale Told in the Midst of a Cold, Cold Winter 1/25 & 1/26
Shakespeare Chattanooga is presenting two staged readings of Shakespeare’s comedy, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, which they have re-titled A Midwinter Night’s Dream in deference to the season. Richard Winham talked to Janis Hashe, the director, and Steve Disbrow, one of the actors, about the play and their unusual approach to the readings. Performances are on 1/25 and 1/26 at Grace Episcopal Church.