Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- Chris Dortch Previews the Chattanooga Film Festival
- Thursday, March 19’s Giveaway: a GoPro HERO Cam
A Summer's Tale Told in the Midst of a Cold, Cold Winter 1/25 & 1/26
Shakespeare Chattanooga is presenting two staged readings of Shakespeare’s comedy, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, which they have re-titled A Midwinter Night’s Dream in deference to the season. Richard Winham talked to Janis Hashe, the director, and Steve Disbrow, one of the actors, about the play and their unusual approach to the readings. Performances are on 1/25 and 1/26 at Grace Episcopal Church.