Most Active Stories
- CSAS Tops the List of Chattanooga's Grade Schools in 2013 Report
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Oxford American Examines The Music of Tennessee
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
By Rabbit Zielke
Chattanooga, TN – In this segment, we'll explore sustainable seafood through the view of a fish biologist from the Tennessee Aquarium and a dietitian from the Chattanooga-Hamilton County Health Department. We'll also speak to the owner of Pickett's Trout Ranch, a provider of rainbow trout to Chattanooga restaurants through sustainable aquaculture efforts and celebrity chef Alton Brown.