Most Active Stories
- 'A Christmas Story, The Musical' Adds New Depth to Beloved Characters
- Choral Arts of Chattanooga Presents 'Wonderful Peace' Holiday Concert 12/13
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
By Rabbit Zielke
Chattanooga, TN – In this segment, we'll explore sustainable seafood through the view of a fish biologist from the Tennessee Aquarium and a dietitian from the Chattanooga-Hamilton County Health Department. We'll also speak to the owner of Pickett's Trout Ranch, a provider of rainbow trout to Chattanooga restaurants through sustainable aquaculture efforts and celebrity chef Alton Brown.