Most Active Stories
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Compassionate Friends Group Hosts Candlelight Vigil December 8th
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
By Rabbit Zielke
Chattanooga, TN – In this segment, we'll explore sustainable seafood through the view of a fish biologist from the Tennessee Aquarium and a dietitian from the Chattanooga-Hamilton County Health Department. We'll also speak to the owner of Pickett's Trout Ranch, a provider of rainbow trout to Chattanooga restaurants through sustainable aquaculture efforts and celebrity chef Alton Brown.