Most Active Stories
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Nerd Wars Becomes Geek Noosphere
- Bill Allowing Americans To Unlock Cellphones Passes House, Heads To Obama
Tennessee American Water Company Opens New Main Lines to Lookout Mountain
Chattanooga, TN – The Tennessee American Water Company hosted a ribbon cutting ceremony this morning to celebrate the new main water lines going to Lookout Mountain. This $1.6 million dollar project required some innovative work to replace old water lines traveling up the mountain. In order to help preserve the National Military Park property the company used mules to carry materials and equipment into some areas. This is just one of many upgrades to the system that is currently in work for Tennessee American Water.