Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Listening to the Lake Sturgeon in the Tennessee River
Tennessee American Water Company Opens New Main Lines to Lookout Mountain
Chattanooga, TN – The Tennessee American Water Company hosted a ribbon cutting ceremony this morning to celebrate the new main water lines going to Lookout Mountain. This $1.6 million dollar project required some innovative work to replace old water lines traveling up the mountain. In order to help preserve the National Military Park property the company used mules to carry materials and equipment into some areas. This is just one of many upgrades to the system that is currently in work for Tennessee American Water.