Most Active Stories
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- Why Some East Tennesseans Drink Raw Milk
- Filmmaker Daniel Griffith Celebrates Mystery Science Theater 3000 in New Documentary
Tennessee American Water Company Opens New Main Lines to Lookout Mountain
Chattanooga, TN – The Tennessee American Water Company hosted a ribbon cutting ceremony this morning to celebrate the new main water lines going to Lookout Mountain. This $1.6 million dollar project required some innovative work to replace old water lines traveling up the mountain. In order to help preserve the National Military Park property the company used mules to carry materials and equipment into some areas. This is just one of many upgrades to the system that is currently in work for Tennessee American Water.