Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Arts & Culture
Think Nutrition - Think Dessert
March is National Nutrition Month and the focus for 2012 is the importance of making informed decisions. Knowing what ingredients are in the food you purchase can help plan nutritious meals. Desserts are not always part of the focus for a nutritious diet plan but a food producer in the natural food market offers products that are natural, wholesome and nutritious. Wholly Wholesome products include pie shells and desserts that are quick frozen at the factory and baked at home by the consumer. The company uses all natural ingredients with no artificial preservatives. Many products are designed specifically to address food allergies and dietary choices with gluten-free and vegan products.