Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- The Civil Air Patrol Places Wreaths at Chattanooga National Cemetery
- The Impressions Are Still Singing, Still Recording in their 80's
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
Ask A Doc
Training for Triathlons? Here Are a Few Tips.
The Chattanooga Waterfront Triathlon is coming up June 29th, and the Chattanooga Ironman competition is coming up September 28th. In our monthly Ask A Doc segment, Dr. Danielle Mitchell from the Chattanooga Sports Institute and Center for Health joins us with advice about training for these kind of grueling competitions.