Most Active Stories
- Scientists Discover Massive New Magma Chamber Under Yellowstone
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Celebration of Southern Literature: What Charles Frazier Thinks of 'Cold Mountain' Opera
- Muse of Fire: Ten Original Short Plays Written by Kids, Acted by Adults
Ask A Doc
Training for Triathlons? Here Are a Few Tips.
The Chattanooga Waterfront Triathlon is coming up June 29th, and the Chattanooga Ironman competition is coming up September 28th. In our monthly Ask A Doc segment, Dr. Danielle Mitchell from the Chattanooga Sports Institute and Center for Health joins us with advice about training for these kind of grueling competitions.