Most Active Stories
- By Asking ‘Impossible Questions,’ A Traveler Creates Oral History
- Please Donate Today! Your Support Keeps WUTC On The Air.
- TEDxUTChattanooga announces slate of speakers for October 25
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Sculptor John Henry Plans 33-Acre Sculpture Garden on Chattanooga's Southside
Ask A Doc
Training for Triathlons? Here Are a Few Tips.
The Chattanooga Waterfront Triathlon is coming up June 29th, and the Chattanooga Ironman competition is coming up September 28th. In our monthly Ask A Doc segment, Dr. Danielle Mitchell from the Chattanooga Sports Institute and Center for Health joins us with advice about training for these kind of grueling competitions.