Most Active Stories
- In Libya, Gadhafi's Son, Saif Al-Islam, Is Sentenced To Death In Absentia
- Reflections Gallery on Lee Highway is Celebrating The Rural South
- Hillary Clinton Releases 8 Years Of Tax Returns
- First Chattanooga Shooting Victim Is Laid To Rest
- Thousands Line Funeral Procession Route for Petty Officer 2nd Class Randall Smith
Ask A Doc
Training for Triathlons? Here Are a Few Tips.
The Chattanooga Waterfront Triathlon is coming up June 29th, and the Chattanooga Ironman competition is coming up September 28th. In our monthly Ask A Doc segment, Dr. Danielle Mitchell from the Chattanooga Sports Institute and Center for Health joins us with advice about training for these kind of grueling competitions.