Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
Ask A Doc
Training for Triathlons? Here Are a Few Tips.
The Chattanooga Waterfront Triathlon is coming up June 29th, and the Chattanooga Ironman competition is coming up September 28th. In our monthly Ask A Doc segment, Dr. Danielle Mitchell from the Chattanooga Sports Institute and Center for Health joins us with advice about training for these kind of grueling competitions.