Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Treating Autism: What Works, What Doesn’t (And What’s Dangerous)
This month, Around and About Chattanooga is airing a four-part series on autism. In this segment, which is part two of our series, we talk to Jenni Davis Hampton, co-founder of Autism and Behavior Services in Chattanooga. We also talk to Dr. Ken Pittman, a local psychiatrist who treats children with autism.