Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Treating Autism: What Works, What Doesn’t (And What’s Dangerous)
This month, Around and About Chattanooga is airing a four-part series on autism. In this segment, which is part two of our series, we talk to Jenni Davis Hampton, co-founder of Autism and Behavior Services in Chattanooga. We also talk to Dr. Ken Pittman, a local psychiatrist who treats children with autism.