Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- Compassionate Friends Group Hosts Candlelight Vigil December 8th
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
Treating Autism: What Works, What Doesn’t (And What’s Dangerous)
This month, Around and About Chattanooga is airing a four-part series on autism. In this segment, which is part two of our series, we talk to Jenni Davis Hampton, co-founder of Autism and Behavior Services in Chattanooga. We also talk to Dr. Ken Pittman, a local psychiatrist who treats children with autism.