Most Active Stories
- In Libya, Gadhafi's Son, Saif Al-Islam, Is Sentenced To Death In Absentia
- Reflections Gallery on Lee Highway is Celebrating The Rural South
- Hillary Clinton Releases 8 Years Of Tax Returns
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- First Chattanooga Shooting Victim Is Laid To Rest
Treating Autism: What Works, What Doesn’t (And What’s Dangerous)
This month, Around and About Chattanooga is airing a four-part series on autism. In this segment, which is part two of our series, we talk to Jenni Davis Hampton, co-founder of Autism and Behavior Services in Chattanooga. We also talk to Dr. Ken Pittman, a local psychiatrist who treats children with autism.