Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Choral Arts of Chattanooga Presents 'Wonderful Peace' Holiday Concert 12/13
- 'A Christmas Story, The Musical' Adds New Depth to Beloved Characters
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
Treating Autism: What Works, What Doesn’t (And What’s Dangerous)
This month, Around and About Chattanooga is airing a four-part series on autism. In this segment, which is part two of our series, we talk to Jenni Davis Hampton, co-founder of Autism and Behavior Services in Chattanooga. We also talk to Dr. Ken Pittman, a local psychiatrist who treats children with autism.