Most Active Stories
- School Stabbing Suspect Was 'Nice Young Boy,' Attorney Says
- ‘We Are a Country of Cults’: A Conversation with Jonestown Survivor Laura Kohl
- Stereotypes Of Appalachia Obscure A Diverse Picture
- A Look at 'A Life,' as Chattanooga's First Major Film Festival Begins
- UTC Conference Addresses Youth Sports Injuries
Upstream with Alexandra Cousteau
The series promotes awareness, conservation, preservation and protection of the ocean and the animals that depend on that environment. Alexandra Cousteau is the third generation in her family to study and promote education about our aquatic environment, following the traditions of her grandfather Jacques-Yves Cousteau and her father Phillippe Cousteau. As founder of the nonprofit Blue Legacy, Alexandra Cousteau has led expeditions across the globe to document water issues and their impact on the environment, life, and communities.