Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Upstream with Alexandra Cousteau
The series promotes awareness, conservation, preservation and protection of the ocean and the animals that depend on that environment. Alexandra Cousteau is the third generation in her family to study and promote education about our aquatic environment, following the traditions of her grandfather Jacques-Yves Cousteau and her father Phillippe Cousteau. As founder of the nonprofit Blue Legacy, Alexandra Cousteau has led expeditions across the globe to document water issues and their impact on the environment, life, and communities.