Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Upstream with Alexandra Cousteau
The series promotes awareness, conservation, preservation and protection of the ocean and the animals that depend on that environment. Alexandra Cousteau is the third generation in her family to study and promote education about our aquatic environment, following the traditions of her grandfather Jacques-Yves Cousteau and her father Phillippe Cousteau. As founder of the nonprofit Blue Legacy, Alexandra Cousteau has led expeditions across the globe to document water issues and their impact on the environment, life, and communities.