Most Active Stories
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- VW Chattanooga Not Only Gets New SUV; Also Gets New Research Center
Upstream with Alexandra Cousteau
The series promotes awareness, conservation, preservation and protection of the ocean and the animals that depend on that environment. Alexandra Cousteau is the third generation in her family to study and promote education about our aquatic environment, following the traditions of her grandfather Jacques-Yves Cousteau and her father Phillippe Cousteau. As founder of the nonprofit Blue Legacy, Alexandra Cousteau has led expeditions across the globe to document water issues and their impact on the environment, life, and communities.