Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Choral Arts of Chattanooga Presents 'Wonderful Peace' Holiday Concert 12/13
- 'A Christmas Story, The Musical' Adds New Depth to Beloved Characters
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
Upstream with Alexandra Cousteau
The series promotes awareness, conservation, preservation and protection of the ocean and the animals that depend on that environment. Alexandra Cousteau is the third generation in her family to study and promote education about our aquatic environment, following the traditions of her grandfather Jacques-Yves Cousteau and her father Phillippe Cousteau. As founder of the nonprofit Blue Legacy, Alexandra Cousteau has led expeditions across the globe to document water issues and their impact on the environment, life, and communities.