Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Urban Design Challenge Phase 5
The River City Company is ready for the 5th team in the Urban Design Challenge to present their vision of a part of Chattanooga's future. On Tuesday, May 15th the team will be presenting their design concept of the Vine Street Corridor, a street connecting the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga with Georgia Avenue. The presentation will take place at 5:30 at the Central Church of Christ at 400 Vine Street, at the corner of Vine and Lindsay Street.