Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- Compassionate Friends Group Hosts Candlelight Vigil December 8th
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
Urban Design Challenge Phase 5
The River City Company is ready for the 5th team in the Urban Design Challenge to present their vision of a part of Chattanooga's future. On Tuesday, May 15th the team will be presenting their design concept of the Vine Street Corridor, a street connecting the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga with Georgia Avenue. The presentation will take place at 5:30 at the Central Church of Christ at 400 Vine Street, at the corner of Vine and Lindsay Street.