Most Active Stories
- Did Cleveland, TN Really Redefine 'Mile High Club' With $42 Million in Pork?
- Lawyers Dressed in Hoodies and Bluejeans
- Tennessee’s New Breast Density Law Effective July 1, 2014
- Hunter Invitational III Features Contemporary Art By Regional Artists
- UnifiEd is Hosting Debates With the District 5 and District 9 School Board Candidates
Urban Design Challenge Phase 5
The River City Company is ready for the 5th team in the Urban Design Challenge to present their vision of a part of Chattanooga's future. On Tuesday, May 15th the team will be presenting their design concept of the Vine Street Corridor, a street connecting the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga with Georgia Avenue. The presentation will take place at 5:30 at the Central Church of Christ at 400 Vine Street, at the corner of Vine and Lindsay Street.