Most Active Stories
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- VW Chattanooga Not Only Gets New SUV; Also Gets New Research Center
Urban Design Challenge Phase 5
The River City Company is ready for the 5th team in the Urban Design Challenge to present their vision of a part of Chattanooga's future. On Tuesday, May 15th the team will be presenting their design concept of the Vine Street Corridor, a street connecting the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga with Georgia Avenue. The presentation will take place at 5:30 at the Central Church of Christ at 400 Vine Street, at the corner of Vine and Lindsay Street.