Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- Chris Dortch Previews the Chattanooga Film Festival
- Thursday, March 19’s Giveaway: a GoPro HERO Cam
USDA Food Safety Mobile Rolls Into Riverbend
By Michael Edward Miller
Chattanooga, TN – The U.S. Department of Agriculture's Food Safety Mobile Zone is at the festival every night, inviting people to come inside and learn important information about properly handling and preparing food.
Listen to an interview about the Food Safety Mobile Zone.