Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
USDA Food Safety Mobile Rolls Into Riverbend
By Michael Edward Miller
Chattanooga, TN – The U.S. Department of Agriculture's Food Safety Mobile Zone is at the festival every night, inviting people to come inside and learn important information about properly handling and preparing food.
Listen to an interview about the Food Safety Mobile Zone.