Most Active Stories
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
- Start It Up Episode 19: Program Propels Young Businesses to Next Level
UTC Women's Center Vigil to Take Back the Night Oct 23, 2013
The Women's Center at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is teaming up with the Partnership for Families Children and Adults to raise awareness of family violence and sexual abuse with Take Back the Night October 23, 2013.
The evening begins with guest speaker Katie Hnida, sexual assault survivor and athlete at the amplitheater between Cadek Conservatory and the Fine Art Center. There will be a march through the Fortwood area and a candle light vigil to remember those affected by violence. If you need assistance as a victim of sexual assault the hotline for the crises center at the Partnership is available 24 hours a day by calling 423-755-2700.