Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
UTC Women's Center Vigil to Take Back the Night Oct 23, 2013
The Women's Center at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is teaming up with the Partnership for Families Children and Adults to raise awareness of family violence and sexual abuse with Take Back the Night October 23, 2013.
The evening begins with guest speaker Katie Hnida, sexual assault survivor and athlete at the amplitheater between Cadek Conservatory and the Fine Art Center. There will be a march through the Fortwood area and a candle light vigil to remember those affected by violence. If you need assistance as a victim of sexual assault the hotline for the crises center at the Partnership is available 24 hours a day by calling 423-755-2700.