Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
UTC Women's Center Vigil to Take Back the Night Oct 23, 2013
The Women's Center at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is teaming up with the Partnership for Families Children and Adults to raise awareness of family violence and sexual abuse with Take Back the Night October 23, 2013.
The evening begins with guest speaker Katie Hnida, sexual assault survivor and athlete at the amplitheater between Cadek Conservatory and the Fine Art Center. There will be a march through the Fortwood area and a candle light vigil to remember those affected by violence. If you need assistance as a victim of sexual assault the hotline for the crises center at the Partnership is available 24 hours a day by calling 423-755-2700.