Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Arts & Culture
Vintage Printmaking at Warehouse Row
As part of the on-going series Crafted by Southern Hands in Warehouse Row, two print shops are going to demonstrating the hands on art of letter press printing on Friday evening beginning at 5:30 in Warehouse Row. As well as the opportunity to try your hand at printing, the reception will also be offering local food from Champy’s and Southern Burger and handcrafted beers from the Chattanooga Brewing Company.