Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Friends with Paws
Wally's Friends Begins Campaign for New Location
For the past few months, Wally’s Friends, a spay/neuter center in Chattanooga, has been preparing a new campaign titled Woulda Coulda Shoulda. The campaign plans to educate pet owners about the issues of overpopulation of dogs and cats in communities.
The center also hopes the campaign leads to a new location.
As a part of the Woulda Coulda Shoulda campaign, the center is hosting a dinner at 212 Market on July 25th at 6 PM. The proceeds from the event go towards a new and bigger location for Wally’s Friends.