Most Active Stories
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- Signal Mountain Playhouse Presents 'The King and I' Throughout July
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
Friends with Paws
Wally's Friends Begins Campaign for New Location
For the past few months, Wally’s Friends, a spay/neuter center in Chattanooga, has been preparing a new campaign titled Woulda Coulda Shoulda. The campaign plans to educate pet owners about the issues of overpopulation of dogs and cats in communities.
The center also hopes the campaign leads to a new location.
As a part of the Woulda Coulda Shoulda campaign, the center is hosting a dinner at 212 Market on July 25th at 6 PM. The proceeds from the event go towards a new and bigger location for Wally’s Friends.