Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Friends with Paws
Wally's Friends Begins Campaign for New Location
For the past few months, Wally’s Friends, a spay/neuter center in Chattanooga, has been preparing a new campaign titled Woulda Coulda Shoulda. The campaign plans to educate pet owners about the issues of overpopulation of dogs and cats in communities.
The center also hopes the campaign leads to a new location.
As a part of the Woulda Coulda Shoulda campaign, the center is hosting a dinner at 212 Market on July 25th at 6 PM. The proceeds from the event go towards a new and bigger location for Wally’s Friends.