Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Friends with Paws
Wally's Friends Begins Campaign for New Location
For the past few months, Wally’s Friends, a spay/neuter center in Chattanooga, has been preparing a new campaign titled Woulda Coulda Shoulda. The campaign plans to educate pet owners about the issues of overpopulation of dogs and cats in communities.
The center also hopes the campaign leads to a new location.
As a part of the Woulda Coulda Shoulda campaign, the center is hosting a dinner at 212 Market on July 25th at 6 PM. The proceeds from the event go towards a new and bigger location for Wally’s Friends.