Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Friends with Paws
Wally's Friends Begins Campaign for New Location
For the past few months, Wally’s Friends, a spay/neuter center in Chattanooga, has been preparing a new campaign titled Woulda Coulda Shoulda. The campaign plans to educate pet owners about the issues of overpopulation of dogs and cats in communities.
The center also hopes the campaign leads to a new location.
As a part of the Woulda Coulda Shoulda campaign, the center is hosting a dinner at 212 Market on July 25th at 6 PM. The proceeds from the event go towards a new and bigger location for Wally’s Friends.