Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Watch and Clock Collectors Gather at the Chattanooga Convention Center
The National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors will hold their annual meeting at the Chattanooga Convention Center over Labor Day weekend.
The 3 day event will feature workshops, lectures, exhibits and a chance to add to collections at the auctions and market. Membership in the NAWCC is required to buy sell or trade at the market but a temporary membership is available. The exhibits and lecture are open to the public. There will also be a chance to have your antique time pieces identified and possibly appraised on Saturday from 10:00 am until 2:00 pm.