Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
Watch and Clock Collectors Gather at the Chattanooga Convention Center
The National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors will hold their annual meeting at the Chattanooga Convention Center over Labor Day weekend.
The 3 day event will feature workshops, lectures, exhibits and a chance to add to collections at the auctions and market. Membership in the NAWCC is required to buy sell or trade at the market but a temporary membership is available. The exhibits and lecture are open to the public. There will also be a chance to have your antique time pieces identified and possibly appraised on Saturday from 10:00 am until 2:00 pm.