Most Active Stories
- CSAS Tops the List of Chattanooga's Grade Schools in 2013 Report
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
Watch and Clock Collectors Gather at the Chattanooga Convention Center
The National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors will hold their annual meeting at the Chattanooga Convention Center over Labor Day weekend.
The 3 day event will feature workshops, lectures, exhibits and a chance to add to collections at the auctions and market. Membership in the NAWCC is required to buy sell or trade at the market but a temporary membership is available. The exhibits and lecture are open to the public. There will also be a chance to have your antique time pieces identified and possibly appraised on Saturday from 10:00 am until 2:00 pm.