Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Watch and Clock Collectors Gather at the Chattanooga Convention Center
The National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors will hold their annual meeting at the Chattanooga Convention Center over Labor Day weekend.
The 3 day event will feature workshops, lectures, exhibits and a chance to add to collections at the auctions and market. Membership in the NAWCC is required to buy sell or trade at the market but a temporary membership is available. The exhibits and lecture are open to the public. There will also be a chance to have your antique time pieces identified and possibly appraised on Saturday from 10:00 am until 2:00 pm.