Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Weather Puts A Damper On Coca-Cola Sales
Coca-Cola sales have slowed, in part because of the weather. The company says global soda sales rose by only 1 percent in the second quarter — less than expected. Coke's CEO cited rain and cold temperatures in the U.S., which seems to have put a damper on consumers' desire for a refreshing soft drink.