Most Active Stories
- School Stabbing Suspect Was 'Nice Young Boy,' Attorney Says
- ‘We Are a Country of Cults’: A Conversation with Jonestown Survivor Laura Kohl
- Stereotypes Of Appalachia Obscure A Diverse Picture
- A Look at 'A Life,' as Chattanooga's First Major Film Festival Begins
- UTC Conference Addresses Youth Sports Injuries
Weather Puts A Damper On Coca-Cola Sales
Coca-Cola sales have slowed, in part because of the weather. The company says global soda sales rose by only 1 percent in the second quarter — less than expected. Coke's CEO cited rain and cold temperatures in the U.S., which seems to have put a damper on consumers' desire for a refreshing soft drink.