Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
What's Wrong With American Cars?
By Richard Winham
Chattanooga, TN – Tim Kelly says he can't count the number of times he said "I told you so" to General Motors. He watched the corporation make bad decision after bad decision, hating what he saw--because his family owned a Cadillac dealership.
In this interview, Kelly discusses how GM went from an industry leader to a beggar asking for government bailouts.
Surprisingly, however, Kelly does say that most American cars are just as well-built as Japanese cars, and people are misinformed if they believe American cars are inferior.