Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Tennessee State Rep. Eric Watson, Others Discuss Pros And Cons Of Arming Teachers
What's Wrong With American Cars?
By Richard Winham
Chattanooga, TN – Tim Kelly says he can't count the number of times he said "I told you so" to General Motors. He watched the corporation make bad decision after bad decision, hating what he saw--because his family owned a Cadillac dealership.
In this interview, Kelly discusses how GM went from an industry leader to a beggar asking for government bailouts.
Surprisingly, however, Kelly does say that most American cars are just as well-built as Japanese cars, and people are misinformed if they believe American cars are inferior.