Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
What's Wrong With American Cars?
By Richard Winham
Chattanooga, TN – Tim Kelly says he can't count the number of times he said "I told you so" to General Motors. He watched the corporation make bad decision after bad decision, hating what he saw--because his family owned a Cadillac dealership.
In this interview, Kelly discusses how GM went from an industry leader to a beggar asking for government bailouts.
Surprisingly, however, Kelly does say that most American cars are just as well-built as Japanese cars, and people are misinformed if they believe American cars are inferior.