Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
What's Wrong With American Cars?
By Richard Winham
Chattanooga, TN – Tim Kelly says he can't count the number of times he said "I told you so" to General Motors. He watched the corporation make bad decision after bad decision, hating what he saw--because his family owned a Cadillac dealership.
In this interview, Kelly discusses how GM went from an industry leader to a beggar asking for government bailouts.
Surprisingly, however, Kelly does say that most American cars are just as well-built as Japanese cars, and people are misinformed if they believe American cars are inferior.