Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Listening to the Lake Sturgeon in the Tennessee River
What's Wrong With American Cars?
By Richard Winham
Chattanooga, TN – Tim Kelly says he can't count the number of times he said "I told you so" to General Motors. He watched the corporation make bad decision after bad decision, hating what he saw--because his family owned a Cadillac dealership.
In this interview, Kelly discusses how GM went from an industry leader to a beggar asking for government bailouts.
Surprisingly, however, Kelly does say that most American cars are just as well-built as Japanese cars, and people are misinformed if they believe American cars are inferior.