Most Active Stories
- Bernie Sanders Just Drew A Huge Crowd. How Does It Measure Up?
- How Your Brain Remembers Where You Parked The Car
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Praised by NPR, Pitchfork & NYT, Torres Will Perform in Chattanooga 7/2
Tennessee Aquarium Conservation Institute
Wows and Hows: The Science Behind Aquatic Conservation
The Tennessee Aquarium Conservation Institute (TNACI) collaborates with scientists to monitor and engage in conservation efforts for the watershed and rivers in the region.
World Water Day is March 22nd with a focus on Water Cooperation. The Tennessee Aquarium is hosting an evening event bringing the science of local conservation efforts to the forefront. Dr. Anna George, Director of the Conservation Institute, will be presenting some of the ongoing conservation projects and introducing some of the scientist that collaborate with the TNACI. Tickets are available through the Tennessee Aquarium. The event will be located in the Tennessee Aquarium on World Water Day, March 22, 2013 from 6:00 to 8:00 pm.