Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Tennessee State Rep. Eric Watson, Others Discuss Pros And Cons Of Arming Teachers
Tennessee Aquarium Conservation Institute
Wows and Hows: The Science Behind Aquatic Conservation
The Tennessee Aquarium Conservation Institute (TNACI) collaborates with scientists to monitor and engage in conservation efforts for the watershed and rivers in the region.
World Water Day is March 22nd with a focus on Water Cooperation. The Tennessee Aquarium is hosting an evening event bringing the science of local conservation efforts to the forefront. Dr. Anna George, Director of the Conservation Institute, will be presenting some of the ongoing conservation projects and introducing some of the scientist that collaborate with the TNACI. Tickets are available through the Tennessee Aquarium. The event will be located in the Tennessee Aquarium on World Water Day, March 22, 2013 from 6:00 to 8:00 pm.