Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
WUTC Offers Two-Day Getaway to Barnsley Gardens
Chattanooga, TN – Located in Adairsville, Ga. Barnsley Gardens is one of the most captivating resorts in the south.
Nestled midway between Chattanooga and Atlanta on Interstate 75, Barnsely Gardens has something to offer everyone. Activities include championship golf, horseback riding, relaxation at the spa, and mountain biking and hiking trails. Not to mention the regionally inspired meals available at the estate restaurants.
During the Civil War, Union General James B. McPherson was so captivated by the beauty of Barnsley Gardens that he ordered his troops not to damage the property.
Every membership received before September 1st, regardless of the amount, will be included in the drawing for the getaway to Barnsley Gardens.
However, no purchase is necessary to win. If you do not wish to become a member, simply come by WUTC's studios, between the hours of 9am and 5pm (Monday thru Friday), located on the campus of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, 725 Oak Street, Room 104 Cadek Hall, and fill out an entry form.
The winner will be announced on-air September 12th.
This contest is made possible by our friends at Tennessee Valley Travel Agency, a full service travel agency located in downtown Chattanooga at 317 High Street. Their phone number is (423)265-8211, or visit their website, www.tntravel.com
For more information on Barnsley Gardens Resort, their phone number is (877)773-2447, or visit their website at www.barnsleyinn.com