Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- Compassionate Friends Group Hosts Candlelight Vigil December 8th
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
?yllaeR 'Alyssa Talks Backwards' seoG lariV
Originally published on Mon January 30, 2012 6:18 pm
"Talent, odd it is," Yoda might say.
In one of those quirks we've come to like about the Web, a video called "Alyssa talking backwards. Poteau Oklahoma" that was posted last July is just now beginning to get some viral-style attention. She seems to be quite good at quickly saying — backwards — any word she's given.
It's drawing some doubters, including someone who took "Alyssa talking backwards" and posted a version that runs ... backward.
(H/T to Huff Post Culture.)