Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- VW Chattanooga Not Only Gets New SUV; Also Gets New Research Center
?yllaeR 'Alyssa Talks Backwards' seoG lariV
Originally published on Mon January 30, 2012 6:18 pm
"Talent, odd it is," Yoda might say.
In one of those quirks we've come to like about the Web, a video called "Alyssa talking backwards. Poteau Oklahoma" that was posted last July is just now beginning to get some viral-style attention. She seems to be quite good at quickly saying — backwards — any word she's given.
It's drawing some doubters, including someone who took "Alyssa talking backwards" and posted a version that runs ... backward.
(H/T to Huff Post Culture.)