Most Active Stories
- Scientists Discover Massive New Magma Chamber Under Yellowstone
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Syria's Minorities: Caught Between Sword Of ISIS And Wrath of Assad
Young Entrepreneur Opens Her Business In The Howard School
High school senior Deshel Hambrick opened her business last week with funds she won in a competition after completing a High School entrepreneur program with LAUNCH Chattanooga.
4 Ever Young is a thrift store located in the old Henry Wesley Bowles Gymnasium behind the school's main building at The Howard School. The store offers used clothing and items donated by the community and her classmates. Hambrick will be graduating this year but her plans include attending Chattanooga State in order to be able to continue running her business.
Hambrick is also hosting the Cinderella Event, collecting prom dresses for her classmates that may not be able to afford glittering finery for the spring formal. Gently used evening and prom dresses will be collected through March to be available for sale at 4 Ever Young in time to outfit the students for prom. Donations can be dropped off at the Howard School main office during normal school hours or brought directly to 4 Ever Young thrift shop. The shop is open Monday through Friday 11:00 to 3:00 and Saturday 11:00 to 2:00.