Most Active Stories
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- VW Chattanooga Not Only Gets New SUV; Also Gets New Research Center
Zoe's Rainbow Dash Adds Color to a Charity 5K
Zoe’s Rainbow Dash is coming up on the 4th of July at the Hamilton Place Mall starting at 8:00 am.
Proceeds from the color run are divided between several local charities. Brett McDonough and his family hosts Zoe’s Rainbow Dash to honor the memory of his daughter and mother, both lost in a tragic boat accident in 2012.
This is the second annual Zoe's Rainbow Dash. The 5K run will feature 5 color stations and take place along the perimeter of Hamilton Place Mall. Advance registration is closed but you can still show up the day of the race. Wear white and be prepared to be bombarded with bright beautiful colors.