Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
- Solar Eclipse Wows Parts Of Europe, Middle East And Russia
- Monday, March 23’s Giveaway: HD Radios
- TN Valley Wild Ones: Planting Milkweed to Save Monarchs
Zoe's Rainbow Dash Adds Color to a Charity 5K
Zoe’s Rainbow Dash is coming up on the 4th of July at the Hamilton Place Mall starting at 8:00 am.
Proceeds from the color run are divided between several local charities. Brett McDonough and his family hosts Zoe’s Rainbow Dash to honor the memory of his daughter and mother, both lost in a tragic boat accident in 2012.
This is the second annual Zoe's Rainbow Dash. The 5K run will feature 5 color stations and take place along the perimeter of Hamilton Place Mall. Advance registration is closed but you can still show up the day of the race. Wear white and be prepared to be bombarded with bright beautiful colors.