Most Active Stories
- Scientists Discover Massive New Magma Chamber Under Yellowstone
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Charity Begins at Home: Chambliss Center's Roots Go Back to 1872
- Miss Chattanooga 2015 Reaches Out to Help Others
- Castle Rock Climbing Site Protected By Conservation Easement
Zoe's Rainbow Dash Adds Color to a Charity 5K
Zoe’s Rainbow Dash is coming up on the 4th of July at the Hamilton Place Mall starting at 8:00 am.
Proceeds from the color run are divided between several local charities. Brett McDonough and his family hosts Zoe’s Rainbow Dash to honor the memory of his daughter and mother, both lost in a tragic boat accident in 2012.
This is the second annual Zoe's Rainbow Dash. The 5K run will feature 5 color stations and take place along the perimeter of Hamilton Place Mall. Advance registration is closed but you can still show up the day of the race. Wear white and be prepared to be bombarded with bright beautiful colors.