Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- The Civil Air Patrol Places Wreaths at Chattanooga National Cemetery
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
On casual listening, Afternoon Music might sound like a random mix of rock, blues, folk, bluegrass, jazz, and electronic music. But Richard Winham, who has taught popular music at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, says his playlists explore the way disparate artists build upon each others' work.