Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Troubled Waters Ahead for Ocoee’s Rafting Industry?
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- Cherokee Chief John Ross Is The Unsung Hero Of 'Jacksonland'
Afternoon Music might sound like a random mix of rock, blues, folk, bluegrass, jazz, and electronic music. DJ Richard Winham, who has taught popular music courses at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, says his playlists explore the way disparate artists build upon each others' work. Trust him: he's got a PhD in rock & roll! From the Beatles and Belle & Sebastian to Richard Thompson, Temples, and Spoon, you'll hear a mix of music unavailable anywhere else in Chattanooga. Afternoon Music also features live, in-studio performances and interviews with artists scheduled to play at local venues and events including Chattanooga's Nightfall, Track29, Rhythm & Brews, The Camp House, and more.