Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- In Libya, Gadhafi's Son, Saif Al-Islam, Is Sentenced To Death In Absentia
- Hundreds of Bikers Participate in Memorial Ride for Chattanooga Shooting Victims
- Reflections Gallery on Lee Highway is Celebrating The Rural South
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- First Chattanooga Shooting Victim Is Laid To Rest
Afternoon Music might sound like a random mix of rock, blues, folk, bluegrass, jazz, and electronic music. DJ Richard Winham, who has taught popular music courses at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, says his playlists explore the way disparate artists build upon each others' work. Trust him: he's got a PhD in rock & roll! From the Beatles and Belle & Sebastian to Richard Thompson, Temples, and Spoon, you'll hear a mix of music unavailable anywhere else in Chattanooga. Afternoon Music also features live, in-studio performances and interviews with artists scheduled to play at local venues and events including Chattanooga's Nightfall, Track29, Rhythm & Brews, The Camp House, and more.