Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: What Charles Frazier Thinks of 'Cold Mountain' Opera
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
On casual listening, Afternoon Music might sound like a random mix of rock, blues, folk, bluegrass, jazz, and electronic music. But Richard Winham, who has taught popular music at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, says his playlists explore the way disparate artists build upon each others' work.