Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Hundreds of Bikers Participate in Memorial Ride for Chattanooga Shooting Victims
- Chattanooga Gunman's Family Says He 'Suffered From Depression'
- Shootings In Chattanooga: What We Know About The Alleged Gunman
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Afternoon Music might sound like a random mix of rock, blues, folk, bluegrass, jazz, and electronic music. DJ Richard Winham, who has taught popular music courses at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, says his playlists explore the way disparate artists build upon each others' work. Trust him: he's got a PhD in rock & roll! From the Beatles and Belle & Sebastian to Richard Thompson, Temples, and Spoon, you'll hear a mix of music unavailable anywhere else in Chattanooga. Afternoon Music also features live, in-studio performances and interviews with artists scheduled to play at local venues and events including Chattanooga's Nightfall, Track29, Rhythm & Brews, The Camp House, and more.