Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- School Stabbing Suspect Was 'Nice Young Boy,' Attorney Says
- ‘We Are a Country of Cults’: A Conversation with Jonestown Survivor Laura Kohl
- Stereotypes Of Appalachia Obscure A Diverse Picture
- A Look at 'A Life,' as Chattanooga's First Major Film Festival Begins
- UTC Conference Addresses Youth Sports Injuries
On casual listening, Afternoon Music might sound like a random mix of rock, blues, folk, bluegrass, jazz, and electronic music. But Richard Winham, who has taught popular music at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, says his playlists explore the way disparate artists build upon each others' work.