Most Active Stories
- Chattanooga UPS Drivers' 10-Million-Mile Journey Ends On Top
- Murray County Schools Are Improving Graduation Rates With Reading Software
- Spanish Immersion Preschool Class Opens This Month
- How Low Impact Design Challenge Winners Would Transform Northgate Mall
- High School Senior Is Promoting STEM With App Development Project
On casual listening, Afternoon Music might sound like a random mix of rock, blues, folk, bluegrass, jazz, and electronic music. But Richard Winham, who has taught popular music at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, says his playlists...
Music of all types...from local artists, singer/songwriters and popular genres to the bizarre and obscure..blues, folk, jazz, progressive, rock, alternative, world, reggae and others. Other features include live interviews and performances,...
Each week Josh and Rachel pick a theme and choose songs that represent the theme literally and figuratively. The music is an eclectic mix of station favorites and music outside the regular playlists. The show may begin with a song by The...